Granite River Labs is conducting an interview for the post of Hardware Engineer.
- Good Knowledge of Analog / Digital / and Power Electronics.
- Basic knowledge of C programming.
- Basic understanding of UART / I2C / SPI.
- Basic understanding about Microcontrollers / ADC’s / DAC’c
- Good understanding of Mathematical concepts behind electronics.
- Candidate shall Have good knowledge of Op-Amps / Transistors / MOSFETs.
- Shall have a basic understanding of Buck / LDO’s power topologies.
- Shall have a good understanding of Control Systems and compensation techniques.
- Shall have knowledge about transient / AC / Small-Step / stability analysis of the control systems.
- Hands-on knowledge on simulation tools like (Tina / multisim / Proteus etc).
- Experience with tools like multimeter / Oscilloscope etc.
- Experience with debugging / hardware validation.
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Granite River Labs Inc.
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Electronics Engineering
Join all India Electronics Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electronics Jobs WhatsApp Group