Siemens is conducting an interview for the post of Office 365 Support Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing a relationship with customers including thoroughly documenting case work, driving the quickest resolution possible to the customers issues.
- Solve highly complex level of escalated problems, involving broad, in-depth product
- knowledge or in-depth product specialty may include support of additional product line.
- Use trace analysis, source code, and other sophisticated debugging tools to analyse problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs may involve writing code.
- The successful candidate will have good knowledge of Microsoft O365 suite, preferably in Exchange Online/Share point online/SFB/IDO.
- They should have expert knowledge of advanced troubleshooting to analyse problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs.
- The candidate will develop and deliver advanced technical support training. This includes setting customer expectations, devising and implementing action plans, advanced technical troubleshooting, managing hot customers, and professionally communicating to all parties involved.
- Must thrive on a fast pace, be extremely flexible, and able to work with ambiguity.
- Primary skills: Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange->Exchange Online
- Critical thinking skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Organized approach to solve problem with good decision- making skills.
- Willingness to learn and understand Office 365 capabilities, plans, service descriptions and features.
- Knowledge with legacy Microsoft Office Suites (Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, Visio, OneDrive for Business, etc.)
- Working technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols, and standards, including [firewalls, Active Directory].
- Co-ordinate, work-closely with in-country management consulting teams across the globe and manage relationship with them.
Job/Req. ID: 224756
Location: Gurugram, Haryana
Join all India Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp Group