EATON is looking forward to Engineer – System Modeling based in Pune, India.
Job duties and responsibilities:
The primary responsibility of this role is to execute System/Sub-system/Component level Plant Modeling (Mathematical) analysis for product/systems design and development of various Eaton products.
Partners with global teams, understands the design intent, develops and validates models to substantiate the designs of various systems, sub-systems and components.
Provides technical information and engineering recommendations to projects / processes.
Executes moderately complex engineering projects. Executes key tasks associated with project independently and by collaborating with cross-functional disciplines. Candidate will be responsible for Internal & External Communications, which is critical to success.
Required: Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 0-2 years of experience in developing simulation models of Mechanical system/ Sub-system/ components for valvetrain systems with strong engineering fundamental
- Strong knowledge of multibody kinematics, dynamics and vibration of mechanical systems
- Proficiency in Valvetrain and engine systems
- Software skills in GT-suite/Matlab Simulink/Amesim/AVL boost
- Develops simulation models of Mechanical/Fluid/Thermal systems/ sub-systems/ components by using GT-suite
- Analyzes & optimizes designs through plant (mathematical) model and control development
- Delivers deep insights through system modeling and simulations for robust product development to meet all performance requirements/ CTQs.
- Partners with global teams, understands the design intent, develops and validates models to substantiate the designs of various components & systems.
- Performs project engineering work independently; communicates expectations, plan and requirements; also coordinates all work within the scope of assigned projects.
- Provides technical information and engineering recommendations for improvement of product designs and associated processes.
- Ensures on time delivery and quality performance results in all work deliveries.
- Provides novel solutions/concepts (complementing with Innovation Disclosures & Patents, Technical papers) to strengthen and drive innovation.
- Should have ability to influence and drive people / activities on complex technical issues.
- Strong analytical skills, strong verbal & written communication skills and proven team player.
- Regularly communicates project updates effectively to all internal/ external stakeholders
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Pune, MH
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group