Synopsys is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting, or debugging software programs. This Engineer will work with the Formality R&D (front-end) team on the capability and robustness of the tool including but not limited to usability and infrastructure enhancements.
- The candidate will have to support the existing functionality and continually strive to improve the quality of the software.
- The engineer will require to perform first level debugging on any issues hit during development, using standard tools available in-house.
- As part of the job, the engineer will also design and develop testcases in VHDL/(S)Verilog to test the features/bugs fixed by the individual.
- The engineer will also be responsible to validate the code changes across the existing Regression testing system.
- The engineer will have to adhere by the standard practices followed such as code review, testing the code through purify, testing across multiple platforms etc.
Qualifications and other requirements:
- Graduate in CS/EC/EE with excellent SW engineering skills using C/C++ on UNIX/Linux platforms, thorough in Data Structures and Algorithms and good Digital Design knowledge.
- Knowledge of PERL, Tcl and Shell scripting; debugger(gdb); HDLs like VHDL/Verilog are an added advantage.
- Should be a self-learner, committed, good team player with good written/oral communication skills.
- Should be highly motivated and has strong desire to learn and explore new technologies and demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
Job/Req. ID: 31182BR
Location: Noida, UP