Synopsys is conducting an internship for the post of Technical IT Intern.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Provides day-to-day technical support to employees/interns/business partners for laptop and desktop systems, software, and hardware.
- Installs, configures, and troubleshoots laptop and desktop systems workstations running windows 10 or any Windows OS and network issues in a heterogeneous environment.
- Maintains passwords, data integrity and file system security for the desktop environment.
- May participate in development of information technology and infrastructure projects.
- Ability to troubleshoot basic application within the laptop, desktop like Office O365 and general IT issues, OneDrive troubleshooting will be added advantage.
- MBO based learning of new technologies which can be used in day-to-day work.
- Requires strong inter-personal and communication skills along with the ability to multi-task and solve problems with help of team members.
- Able to interact with the team and people with different styles.
- Able to work in a high pressure and ever-changing environment.
- Typically requires no previous professional experience.
- Knowledge base generally acquired from a college degree or equivalent course training.
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Follows standard practices and specific, outlined, and detailed procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Builds routine working relationships internally.
- Contacts are primarily with direct manager and other peers in the group or department.
Job/Req. ID: 30622BR
Location: Noida, UP
Job Category: Software/IT Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group