Synopsys is conducting an interview for the post of Tech Writer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Write and maintain User Manuals and Databooks for DesignWare IP
- Ensure timely release of documents in line with scheduled product releases
- Ensure accuracy of documents within short turnaround times
- Keep documents up to date with changing customer requirements and technological advancements.
- Coordinate closely within team to understand the requirements and priorities, and work to meet the same.
Hands-on experience on MS-Office with expertise on MS-Word.
Good to have:
- Adobe FrameMaker
- Adobe Acrobat
- Screen Capturing tool
- Working knowledge of basic commands on Linux machine
- Programming in Python
- Exposure/working knowledge of DITA methodology. Some experience in document migration from unstructured to structured authoring would be an add-on.
B.Tech./B.E. in Electronics/Graduate/Post-Graduate in English
Experience range: 0-2 years of relevant industry exposure
- Eye for detail
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Sound knowledge of English; strong grammar; familiarity with American English spellings
- Inclination for innovation and process improvement through self-learning
- Adaptability to changing requirements in terms of methodology and automation
- Time management and prioritization of tasks
Job/Req. ID: 31222BR
Location: Noida, UP
Job Category: Electronics Engineering
Join all India Electronics Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electronics Jobs WhatsApp Group