Synopsys is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- You will be part of a strong development team in the area of System Level Modeling for Architecture exploration and Software Development.
- You will develop models for architectural components like Processors, Interconnect & Peripheral models or even complete SoC platforms using C / C++ / SystemC .
- These models either may be modeled from scratch or will involve integration of models from third party vendors into our tool environment.
- You will help make customers successful by designing and improving flows of our product, improving software quality and by working closely with customer support.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Bachelors/Masters in ECE/CS
- Excellent in C/C++, Python and shell scripting, Jenkins/buildloop setup
- Knowledge of Hardware and Software Interfacing
- Technical Leadership of multi-member team projects
- Excellent in problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, team work and networking skills
- Knowledge of SystemC, TLM and experience creating system level models
- Knowledge of Data Structures, Algorithms, Computer Architecture, Embedded Software
- Understanding of Processors architecture from ARM / Tensilica / CEVA or Peripheral model internals or Interconnects like AXI / AHB
- Experience with EDA Tools
Job/Req. ID: 31123BR
Location: Noida, UP