Vanderlande is conducting an interview for the post of Content Engineer.
Job Responsibilities/Core tasks:
- Designing and creating new blocks based on product documentation and input from the engineering departments.
- Maintaining existing building blocks.
- Periodic releases of building block libraries and supplying the associated support.
- Supporting other Content Engineers to implement (changes in) the building blocks
- Support and training of end users in the use of the building block libraries.
- Consulting with the architects of the software development team on new opportunities and requirements of end users.
Desired job skills:
- Knowledge of mechanical / tooling software
- IT affinity
- Able to think abstractly / model-based (understanding and maintaining complex relationships)
- Able to translate customer requirements into user-friendly designs
- Ability to independently develop solutions
- Analytical and structured
- Communicative and proactive
- Excellent communication Skills
- Team Player
BE. / B.Tech (Technical background preferably Mechanical, Mechatronics, Computer science engineering) degree from a recognized University / Institution.
0-1 years of relevant experience, preferably in the field of logistic process automation.
Job/Req. ID: JR15008
Location: Pune, MH
Note: This job is 30+ days old, but is still active