Hike is conducting an internship for Engineers.
The Hike Code:
Hike is on a journey to build something new, something different, and making anything innovative & new requires the ability to surrender to the unknown. The Hike Code is our value system. It is our guide to navigate through the unknown to build incredible products.
Top Talent in Every Role: We look for people with an incredible intellect. Both skills and values are important to us.
Pro-Sports Team: Strengths based, results-driven with a “team-first” attitude
Customer at the Centre: Everything we do is inspired by how we can better solve for our customer.
Constant Innovation: It’s our DNA to walk into the unknown in search of having a meaningful impact.
Act Like Owners: We own the output of what we do, even if it’s explicitly not our job.
Thoughtful Decision Making: Clear Mind + Obsession to Simplify + Data-Driven. We strive to be thoughtful.
Bias for Action: We understand that success is not one big leap but tiny gains compounding over time (Prioritize Progress over Perfection)
Be Open-Minded & Coachable: We have a quest to continuously #RiseUp to be the best version of ourselves.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Build & Test deep learning models in the areas of computer-vision & audio (mostly, in Python)
- Create deployment pipelines for real-time as well as batch inference for deep learning models.
- Own end to end Quality Metrics for the various AI models: from learning to inference to rendering.
- Experiment with rendering high quality 3D graphics: from Android Native to game-engines like Unity.
- Collaborate in a cross-functional setup including Artists, Engineers & Scientists to translate cutting-edge research (AI, Art & Graphics/Multimedia) into high quality user-experiences.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- B.Tech/MS from a top Tier institute (preferably final year of Computer Science/ Mathematics & Computing/ Electronics & Communication/Physics/Statistics)
- Strong programming abilities, especially Python Scientific Stack (Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn etc.)
- Solid foundations in Linear Algebra, Signal Processing, Optimization & Data Structures
- Exposure to Machine Learning – preferably, Deep Learning with Pytorch/Tensorflow.
- Excited about building cutting edge AI products in the fields of Computer Vision, Graphics, Audio, AR/VR etc.
- Relentless passion to learn, own & deliver user delight.
- Willingness to evolve into full time ML-Engg/ML-Scientist at Hike over the coming year or so.
- Open to remote talent
- A flat and transparent culture
- Support for setting up Home Office
- Tools of the trade – MacBook, Latest Softwares
- Monthly Communication Reimbursement
- Best learning and development opportunities
- A chance to have a big impact in hypergrowth setup
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Delhi, India
Job Type: Internship