Schneider Electric is conducting an interview for the post of ECAD Engineer.
Power Systems Energy E&T Organization need efficient tools to perform their activities from tendering, project management, electrical design to final Customer Project delivery.
One of the main corporate tools in the future is electrical CAD tool called SEE Electrical Expert.
You will be part of the global team in charge of the implementation, maintenance and support of electrical CAD tool for our Low (LV) and Medium Voltage (MV) products used world-wide.
ECAD Global Library creation, deployment coordination, user support, SE Product range
Global Library: components, enclosures, sub-circuits, …
Creation and maintenance of libraries:
- Components common to most of the product
- Components specific to some products
- Per product: enclosures, LV cabinets, sub-circuits
Definition of guidelines and rules:
- Processes description
- Rules and guidelines conforming to the SEE Electrical Expert Standards
- Help to inventory and cleansing of local legacy bases
- Help to components retrieving or creation
- Help to creation of local forms
- Help to customize
- Help to change management
Requested competencies and knowledge:
- You have an experience in Electrical Engineering and basic IT competency
- You are comfortable in working on IT application tools which involves logic building and data structuring to meet the user needs
- You have a good knowledge of LV and/or MV equipment (preferably with Schneider Electric products)
- You have good skills in structuring and organization, as well as master data management
You are able to manage issues resolution
- A good knowledge of eCAD tools preferable SEE Electrical Expert would be appreciated
Language: English fluent (Communication with users across different countries is required).
Education: Diploma or Bachelor Degree (B.E.) in Electrical Engineering
- Basic knowledge of MV-LV Products and Equipments
- SEE Electrical Expert (IGE+XAO company)
- E3 / EPLAN P8 & Propanel – optional, will supplement the above skills
- Cross-cultural knowledge will be an additional advantage
- MS – Office
Job/Req. ID: 0077JE
Company: Schneider Electric
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
Job category: Electrical Engineering
Join all India Electrical Jobs Telegram Group