GLOBALFOUNDRIES is looking for a highly motivated experienced engineer to work on the GTO (Global Tapeout Operations) team as a Frame Design Automation Engineer located in Bangalore, India.
- The successful candidate will enjoy a variety of assignments that will include developing automation to generate electrical structures that are also known as Process Control Monitoring (PCM) structures, contributing to test and development efforts for our unique frame software and infrastructure as well as evaluating and optimizing our engineering development processes.
- This role requires working with worldwide Frame and other engineers that use semiconductor manufacturing tools (i.e., lithography and metrology) and test tools in our Fabs.
- The successful candidate would be delivering products and engaging in continuous process improvement in the increasingly complex world of chip manufacturing by applying Failure Mode and Effect Analysis, structured problem-solving and driving actions to reduce risks.
Work with RTL to GDS Implementation team on the Synthesis, Place and Route and flow & automation, along with EM/IR drop Analysis along with Physical verification in various technology nodes.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Pursuing Bachelor, Masters OR PhD degree in Electronics (Bachelors/Master- 2021 passing out students & PhD Ongoing)
- Be able to collaborate with program and technical design leads on multiple concurrent projects.
- Should have excellent problem solving skills, written & oral communication, teaming & interpersonal skills
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- Should have good understanding of VLSI Design and CMOS technology
- Knowledge of the end-to-end Physical design cycles
- Knowledge in RTL coding process desired.
- Good automation and scripting skill
Job/Req. ID: 21005708