HP India is conducting an interview for the post of Data Scientist.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope.
- Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience.
- Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment.
- Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts.
- Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Works with the team to mine data using modern tools and programming languages.
- Implements models to uncover patterns and predictions creating business value and innovation.
- Works with project team to understand problem statements, initiates and direction.
- Works with the team to creates stories with the data using visualization tools/methods.
- Assures accuracy, integrity, and compliance of cleansed data.
- Maintains proficiency within the data science domain by keeping up with technology and trend shifts.
- Collaborates and communicates with project team regarding project progress and issue resolution and suggests changes or improvements.
- Using statistics, mathematics, algorithms and programming languages.
Knowledge & Skills required:
- Ability to apply analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of disparate unstructured and structured data in a distributed environment.
- Understanding of structured and unstructured data and modern data transformation methodologies.
- Ability to create basic models to pull insights from data.
- Create stories and visualizations to describe and communicate data insights.
- Demonstrates analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Scope & Impact:
- Collaborates with peers, junior engineers, data scientists and project team.
- Supports projects requiring data engineering solutions expertise.
Education & Experience required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, Physics, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years’ experience including graduate or postgraduate research.
Job/Req. ID: 3080006
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Mathematics, Economics, Physics, Computer Science
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group