UL is conducting an interview for the post of Customer Service Professional III.
Job duties and required:
- Maintains complex data entry in several systems by entering new and updated customer and account information.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing data entry priorities.
- Collaboratively manage turnaround time with team members.
- Performs fast and accurate data entry of information by inputting alphabetic and numeric information utilizing standard operating procedures (SOP’s).
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data.
- combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; terminating files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data and reviewing output in test environment.
- No external customer contact, internal request clarification only.
- Strong typing skills and some experience with Excel is required.
- Applicant must possess strong critical thinking and analytical skills demonstrating the ability to balance support of new initiatives as well as repetitive day to day tasks without sacrificing quality.
- Must work well independently and actively engage in team discussions; providing feedback when applicable.
Qualification & experience:
- University degree or Diploma is required
- 0-3 years of experience.
- IT or other basic computer knowledge will be added advantage, freshers are welcome to apply
Thousands of us around the world wake up every day with a common purpose: to make the world a safer, more secure and sustainable place. Science is in our DNA; we are endlessly curious and passionate about seeking and speaking the truth. We take delight in knowing that our work makes a meaningful contribution to society, and we are proud that our culture is centered on integrity, collaboration, inclusion and excellence. UL stands at the forefront of technological advancement, and we are continually challenged to find new ways to foster innovation and positive change.
Job/Req. ID: 2021-24910
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join all India Jobs Telegram group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp group