OSI Systems is conducting an internship for Software Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Understand the product functionalities and code in depth for writing unit test cases.
- Able to write positive, negative and edge conditions unit test cases using Junit framework
- Unit testing & debugging of production software
- Understanding of code coverage tools such as cobertura
- Complete assigned tasks on-time and in accordance with the appropriate process.
- Good in usage of software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, Static Code Analyzer tools, Debugging tools
- Uphold the company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct
- It is the responsibility of every employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
Qualification & Experience required:
- BE/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in the disciplines of CSE or MCA degree or equivalent experience.
- Required 0 to 1 years of Software development experience using several of the skills and technologies mentioned below
- Multi-Threading concepts – Executor framework
- Data structures and collections framework
- Socket/networking programming
- Operating System: Windows,
- MVC Framework: Spring MVC, Struts, JSF
- Persistence Frameworks: Hibernate
- Java Frameworks: Junit
- Web Services: knowledge on RESTful Web Services Using Spring MVC, SOAP
- Scripting Languages: JSON
- IDE Tools: Eclipse IDE
- Configuration Management Tools: knowledge on GIT, and CI tools like Jenkins
XML Technologies: knowledge on XML, XSD,XSL, XSLT, XQuery, XPath
- Databases: MS SQL server , Postgress, SQL Server Queries, Stored procedures
Java EE certification highly preferred
About OSI Systems:
Rapiscan Systems, a wholly owned subsidiary of OSI Systems, Inc. designs, manufactures and markets security and inspection systems worldwide. Our products are used to inspect baggage, cargo, people, vehicles and other objects for weapons, explosives, drugs, and other contraband. Rapiscan Systems security and inspection devices can be found in a wide range of locations such as, airports, border crossings, railway stations, seaports and terminals, government and military installations and nuclear facilities. As the world’s leading security screening provider, Rapiscan Systems provides state-of-the-art products, solutions, and services to meet our customers’ most demanding threat detection needs.
Job/Req. ID: 23160
Company: OSI Systems, Inc.
Location: Hyderabad, Telanagna
Job Category: IT/software
Job type: Internship
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group