Synopsys is conducting an interview for the post of R&D Engineer.
About the team:
Synopsys HAPS® Prototyping Solution improves time-to-market and helps avoid costly device re-spins by enabling early embedded software development and allowing hardware and software co-design well ahead of chip fabrication. Synopsys delivers ProtoCompiler and HAPS solution, which dramatically accelerate software development, hardware verification and system validation from individual IP blocks to processor subsystems to complete SoCs.
Job duties and responsibility:
A person in the position would be responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting, debugging and maintaining large and efficient software systems for partitioning, logic, timing optimization, technology mapping steps of the FPGA prototyping software.
The person is expected to:
- Given a requirement or functional specification, design and implement efficient data structures and algorithms in C/C++.
- Work with AE team in test planning, execution and customer support.
- Maintain and support existing product and features.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- B.Tech/M. Tech in CS/EE from a reputed institute.
- 0-2 years of experience in designing, developing and maintaining large EDA software.
- Sound knowledge in data structures, graph algorithms and C/C++ programming on Windows/Unix.
- Familiarity in digital logic design.
- Familiarity with Verilog/VHDL RTL level designs, timing constrains, static timing analysis.
- Working knowledge of FPGA or static timing engine is a plus.
Job/Req. ID: 31020BR
Location: Bangalore, Telangana