Microchip Technology is conducting an interview for the post of Engineer II.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Work in MCU-based SoC project teams (Involving RTL Design/Verification, Synthesis, Physical Design, STA, DFT, Gate-level Simulations, Mixed-Signal Simulations Etc.).
- Perform IP/SoC Design/Verification.
- Creation of Verification plan, based on the IP/SoC specifications.
- Creation of IP/SoC Verification environment and testcase development, using the existing methodologies.
- Creation of IP test cases and functional Verification of IPs.
- Good knowledge and base in HDL, like Verilog and/or System Verilog
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to get trained and exposed to multiple domains of Chip Design
- Knowledge of Microcontrollers and Embedded environments
- Awareness of typical ASIC/SoC development flow and tools
- Assembly coding experience will be an added advantage
- Awareness of I2C, USART, SPI and standard bus interfaces
Job/Req. ID: I1207-21
Company: Microchip Inc.
Location: Chennai, TN
Job Category: VLSI Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group