Credit Suisse is conducting an interview for the post of Java Developer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
We seek a Junior Java Developer who will partner & collaborate with IT & business partners to develop and deliver the code in individual capacity.
You will be responsible for:
- Participating in requirements gathering
- Handling technical designs and walkthroughs, participate in estimation and sizing.
- Collaborating with the team to identify and fix technical problems
About the team:
An opportunity to work and collaborate with an outstanding technology focused team comprised of hardworking employees with diverse and complementary skills working on critical application development.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
Qualifications and other requirements:
- Graduation in Engineering or any relevant field required
- A Fresher or up to 1 years of IT Experience
- Knowledge or Experience on database concepts SQL will be add-on
- Proficient in Linux/UNIX
- Scripting Language – Shell/Perl/Python
- Solid grasp of CI/CD and Devops – Jenkins Pipeline
- Knowledge on Angular JS / ReactJS will be a good to have.
- Excellent soft skills, including communication, time management
- Flexible and adaptable in the face of changing priorities or circumstances.
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Job/Req. ID: 185900
Company: Credit Suisse
Location: Pune, MH
Job Category: Software/IT Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group