GE Aviation is conducting an interview for the post of Junior Engineer.
- Calibration and certificate preparation of Fixtures / tools and troubleshoot issues.
- Inspection of engineering parts in accordance with the drawings.
- Ensure on time calibration of Fixtures, Coordinate with user for proper planning and effective execution of calibration activity
- Actively involved in Implementing daily work management and PDCA (Plan Do Check Act).
- Work closely with the various customers for supporting related to calibration activity ensure that all the customer requirements are fulfilled.
- Update and maintain Fixture Master list and MES.
- Maintain and monitor Environmental conditions as per AVA-SWI-043 requirement.
- Perform Quality checks (retained & replicate calibrations) as per plan maintain records.
- Review and Accept calibration certificate / FARO reports according to acceptance criteria and maintain record in accordance with the record retention requirements in QMS.
- Should be able to ensure compliance of AS9100D processes.
- Maintain retain record for calibration documents.
- Support to supplier during onsite calibration activity for work permit, gate pass etc.
- Identify the root cause of repetitive non-conforming and customer complaints related to calibration activity.
- On time record and resolution of the Non conformance reports and drive closure.
- Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/Industrial Engineering.
- Trained in operating and troubleshoot of FARO / CMM.
- Expert in Dimensional calibration, Templates calibration according to drawings / specifications.
- Able to read and interpret GD & T drawings
- Good knowledge in measurement field also should have hands-on experience on Handling dimensional equipment’s.
- Preparing Control plans as per the drawings and capture all the relevant requirements as per QMS.
- Ensure Scheduling of outsource and Onsite calibration activities as per calibration frequency for FARO instrument and surface tables.
- Coordinate with supplier and equipment user for effective and on time calibrations.
- Able to work with minimal supervision, efficiently schedule and manage time.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate across levels and within a complex matrix
- Candidate shall have clear understanding of Environment Health & Safety in Manufacturing environment as well as Technical Regulations applicable to the industry.
Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
Job/Req. ID: R3592716
Company: GE Aviation
Location: Pune, MH
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group