HELLA is conducting an interview for the post of Hardware Layout Technician.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Preparing circuit diagrams
- Preparing circuit diagrams and layout symbols if necessary
Bills of material / data management:
- Managing and versioning data, as well as updating circuit diagrams, bills of material, layouts, including the necessary documentation.
Drawing up, calculating, testing:
- Carrying out the tests/investigations and calculations necessary according to general instructions.
- Processing detailed technical questions about the solution concepts and discussing detailed solutions with those internal positions involved.
- Preparing the development task clarified by superior positions in terms of functional, economic and scheduling aspects, taking into account prescribed internal guidelines and instructions, as well as legal and safety-related requirements..
- Involvement in the drawing up of solution concepts for development tasks, taking into account quality standards, rational methods, internal and external regulations and new technologies.
- Preparing PCB layouts on the basis of prescribed tasks, taking into account functional conditions, quality standards, rational methods and internal and external regulations and/or photometric/opto-mechanical documents into account for PCB production.
- Testing the components used for design usability, indicating alternative possibilities if necessary.
- Carrying out/organizing data exchange (e.g. CAD data transfer) with internal and external positions.
Analyzing, informing, agreeing:
- Informing superior positions if any deviations from the target agreements occur (deadlines, expense etc.), indicating existing alternatives if appropriate.
- Agreeing and clarifying tasks, technical implementation, and documentation with internal and external Positions.
- …Carrying out other tasks related to this position (including examining, as well as complying with industrial safety and environmental protection measures pertaining to the scope of duties)
Qualifications and Experience required:
M Sc. Electronics/ B Sc. Electronics / Diploma in Electronics with 0-2 years of experience.
Job/Req. ID: 1583