Intel is conducting an interview for the post of Circuit Design Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Designs, develops, modifies and evaluates complex analog and mixed signal electronic parts, components or integrated circuitry for analog and mixed signal electronic equipment and other hardware systems.
- Determines creative design approaches and parameters. Analyzes equipment to establish operating data.
- Conducts experimental tests and evaluates results.
- Applies and uses independent evaluation to selects components and equipment based on analysis of specifications and reliability.
- Evaluates practical capability of vendor to support product development. Also includes Analog,
- MixedSignal and RF Development Engineers with specialized skills and expertise in developing Monolithic Integrated Circuits for wireless and wireline communications systems and products using CMOS, BiCMOS, SiGe, GaAs Process technologies.
Specialization GPIO Circuit Design BTech/M Tech 4-6 years Experience
IP Engineering Group’s (IPG) vision Build IPs that power Intel’s leadership products and power our customer’s silicon. We want to attract & retain talent who get joy in building high quality IP and share our core belief that IP is fundamental to transforming Intel’s silicon design process. IPG’s guiding principles will be ensuring Quality (Zero Bugs), Customer Obsession (Delight our Customers) and structured Problem Solving. We are a fearless organization transforming IP development.
Job/Req. ID: JR0155466