Xilinx is conducting an interview for the post of Product Application Engineer 1.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Provide direct technical support to customers on critical design issues
- Work in a team environment in identifying customer problems and proposing appropriate solutions
- Provide customers advice on alternative design techniques and the implementation of alternative solutions
- Provide information and data on a variety of Xilinx products
- Provide solutions for specific customer needs
- Working on specific tactical projects for key design programs
- Coaching customers on design techniques
- Generating Application notes, Reference Designs and Answer Records
- Provide input to product development teams.
- Handling customer escalations and tactical software patch requests
- Summarizing and providing customer feedback to development teams
- Master of Technology/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in the field of Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical Engineering from a reputed university.
- PG-Diploma in VLSI from a reputed institute/university is a plus.
- Proficient in RTL: VHDL/Verilog/System Verilog
- Conceptual understanding of Digital Systems
- Understanding of FPGA design flow and tools (Synthesis, Timing, P&R, Simulation, Logic Analyzer)
- Basic communication protocols: JTAG, I2C, UART, SPI etc.
- Understanding of C/C++ language basics
- FPGA Architecture/Configuration knowledge is an added advantage
- Ability to communicate technical information in an organized and understandable fashion
- Customer oriented approach with a demonstrated concern and desire to work with and assist customers
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and track many activities
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
Job/Req. ID: 160657