Synopsys is conducting an internship for Engineers.
- The candidate would be part of the VIP group responsible for development of Verification IPs.
- Core responsibilities would include Designing and developing the VIP, Creating
- Verification/Coverage plans, Creating Functional specifications, Coding sequences & test scenarios, Coverage driven verification.
- The candidate is also expected to interface with customers during VIP deployment to help with integration and usage related aspects.
Qualifications and Experience requirements:
- B.Tech/M.Tech with 0-2 years of relevant industry experience.
- Hands-on experience in developing HVL based verification environments, preferably using System Verilog.
- Experience in verification methodologies like UVM/OVM/VMM.
- Exposure to coverage driven verification.
- Exposure to complex SoC and IP level verification environments.
- Experience in VIP development is highly desirable.
- Experience with any one of the standard simulators like VCS/IUS/MTI.
- Exposure to DRAM standards like DDR/LPDDR/GDDR/HBM is highly desirable.
Job/Req. ID: 31646BR