Intel India is conducting an interview for the post of Mechanical Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Mechanical Engineers research, design, and develop mechanical and electromechanical devices or systems.
- Responsibilities include development of system concepts, conducting design previews, performing system acceptance, and resolving design and implementation issues.
- Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
- Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
- B.E/ B. Tech Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
- Candidate should have good communication skills.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures, drawings and specifications.
- Utilizing Engineering information, manufacturing parameters and customer’s technical specifications to create/check drawings.
- Hands on Assembly and Part Modelling, surface modelling and drawing, Modelling using any 3D modelling software (Like Autodesk Creo, Solid Works, etc). Preferably Creo
- Professional and efficient English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong math skills.
- High attention to detail and effective organization.
Job/Req. ID: JR0184387
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group