Siemens is looking for the makers of tomorrow –the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible to Tax compliances and Process which includes data collation from the different source, validation of data/documents to Support on Tax returns and submission, analyzing eligible and ineligible documents on submission of Tax compliances for Supporting companies.
- Drive the digitalization efforts within the tax function to improvise the existing processes as per statutory requirements.
- Be Individual contributor in a Team and self-learner to take a responsibility in Tax compliances for SIEMENS.
- Be a continuous learner of changes in Tax implications (notification) and implementation
Qualifications and Experience required:
- You are a B. Com/M. Com with a minimum of 0–1-year experience of accounting and taxation knowledge.
- Proficiency in MS Office packages
- Excellent Verbal, written Communication skills & typing skills.
- Have a vibrant personality, friendly attitude, positive, inspiring and motivating person with passion and drive.
- You are someone flexible to work for rotational shift
Job/Req. ID: 270786
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join all India Non-Engineering Jobs Group