Chegg is conducting an interview for the post of Subject Matter Expert (Mechanical).
Job duties and responsibilities:
A Subject Matter Expert (SME) is a vital source of knowledge, capability, or expertise in Mechanical Engineering. The SME functions as the organizational representative for his/her knowledge area and applies his/her expertise to support the strategic direction of the organization. He/she should be capable and willing to work on core subjects. Extensive work on computer system since the job requires online answering through Microsoft Office such as Excel, Word and other applications.
- Authoring of solutions which are related to Mechanical Engineering.
- Online answering of Mechanical Engineering questions posted by students.
- Quality review of solutions submitted by external answerers.
- Rectification of errors in the existing content.
- Online tutoring.
- Video Content Reviews.
- Work on domain specific Ad-hoc Projects.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- M. Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- Freshers / Faculty (0- 3 Years Experience) – anyone with strong subject knowledge can apply
- Excellent in communication skills, both oral and written
- Having a good hands knowledge on Mechanical Engineering Concepts
- Proficient with Computers.
- Willing to work in rotational shifts
- Job Location – Jasola, Delhi
- 5 Days Working (Rotational Week-offs)
- Rotational Shifts (7:00 AM to 3:00 PM (A), 1:30 PM to 10:00 PM (B), 9:30 PM to 6:00 AM (C) & 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM(G). (C Shift is NOT allotted to female employees))
- Online MCQ based Subject Test (70% Score is considered as qualified)
- HR Discussion
- Hiring Manager Discussion
Job/Req. ID: R483