IBM India is conducting an internship for software engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Define, design, implement and test Software building blocks for the IBM Cloud in one of the following domains:
- IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service),
- PaaS (Platform as a Service) and
- Cloud Security, Risk & Compliance
- This would be achieved by using a variety of technologies, including, but not limited to:
Go, Python, Java/J2EE, Scripting Languages, Cloud-native development
- Databases like PostgreSQL, Cloudant or any NoSQL database
- Docker, Kubernetes
- DevOps CI/CD Tools such as Jenkins, Terraform, Tekton, GitHub, etc.
The job will also involve interacting with the Quality Assurance (QA) team to define test plans and test data; identify reproduce and defects; fix and verify defects.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Software engineering experience designing and developing Cloud Applications
- Exposure to SQL and NoSQL DB Databases like PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Exposure to container environment (Docker/Kubernetes) along with Linux (or other Unix-like) systems
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Knowledge in UI Development technologies such as HTML/CSS, JSON and REST API development experience (APIs like REST / RESTful APIs)
- Understanding of Networking concepts and Knowledge in Network development
- Basic understanding of Cloud security and compliance standards & requirements
Job/Req. ID: 453207BR
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group