Hitachi ABB is conducting an interview for the post of Steel Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Steel Engineering: Knowledge of preparation of Mechanical Steel Structure drawings of Substations, GIS Bus duct supports etc,
- Analysis of project / customer requirement, site condition and giving solutions for GIS Project Steel Engineering.
- Usage of mechanical analysis tools such as Tekla, StadPro, Ansys, and ProE to validate the design proposed.
- Responsible for preparation of project steel support drawings, Bill of Material, vendor interaction, site installation support based on customer requirements,
- Preference will be for Project expert Engineers experienced in GIS / AIS Steel
- Structure Engineering.
- Support for Localisation / Cost reduction:
- Material cost reduction by usage of locally available equivalent components by qualifying them for local usage.
- Provide technical assistance for localisation of identified component by SCM team in consultation with Manager
- Documentation: Releasing and maintaining the latest revised technical documentation / drawings in SAP as per the project requirement and communicating it to the concern vendor & cross functional team. ,
- Knowledge of SAP is mandatory.
- Product Care: To take care of the product by maintaining various reports, proper communication & documentation by extending the support to vendor, cross functional team.
- Communication with customer: Providing technical assistance to Project manager in Drawing approvals, communicating and solving customer queries
- Imparting Trainings and knowledge sharing with internal and external customers on areas of specialisation.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- A B.E. / B. Tech (Mechanical) with minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in ProE, AutoCAD software usage and Ansys, a must with drawing office practice.
- Should have knowledge of the relevant national and international (IEC, DIN, ISO) standards.
- Preparation of project documents based on customer requirements,
- preference will be for Project Engineers experienced in GIS / AIS Structure Engineering.
- Knowledge of SAP (MM Module)
Job/Req. ID: IN51853139_E3
Company: Hitachi ABB
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group
This Job is closed, find latest jobs on the homepage.