Siemens is conducting an interview for the post of Core Java developer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Primarily responsible for the development and delivery of parts of software component(s) in projects based on the software design.
- Analyze software requirements and software functional specification.
- Development on differentiated tasks by translating the software design into code in accordance to the partners’ quality requirements.
- Implement and document assigned part of component / work product based on project schedule.
- Write code/test code for part of software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
- Investigate and fix software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
- Ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
- Submit the work products into the software configuration management.
- Perform regular internal technical coordination / review to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project stakeholders.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical) with 0 to 2 years of Project experience preferably in real time applications.
- Project experience in Core Java development with good knowledge of OOPS concepts, collection and concurrency.
- Should have hands on experience in writing unit test cases using Junit & Mockito framework
- Should have hands on experience of memory and performance profiling tools
- Good to have hands on experience in Java 11 functionalities.
- Good knowledge of design principles and design patterns.
Job/Req. ID: 240736
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana