GE is conducting an internship for Engineers.
About the team and requirements:
The Physical Digital Analytics group is passionate about combining domain models such as FEM, ROM, CFD modeling with Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Signal processing, for industrial applications like Medical equipment for the Healthcare, Power (Gas, Wind, Steam), Aviation & Manufacturing sectors to prevent failures in these equipment, increase their life and optimize their performance. The applicant should be highly passionate and an enthusiastic player for solving applied research problems in industrial segments discussed above by building and implementing algorithms for machine learning and deep learning. The applicant should:
- Be a great teammate and willing to get involved into interdisciplinary research.
- Learn, with guidance from senior engineering resources the technology needed to understand and produce deliverables that meet business standards and program / product requirements
- Prepare and present technical data
- Document and communicate results of technical data generated
- Prepare invention disclosures to protect the technology that provides a competitive advantage to the business as needed
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Student pursuing Master’s / PhD degree in Computer Sciences, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical or related Engineering field or Statistics / Mathematics with some focus in any of these areas Machine Learning/ Signal processing/ Statistics, Mathematical modeling, Operations Research
- Enthusiastically follow technology trends, engineering best practice and technologies while enjoying the challenge of solving complex problems
- Good communication skills
- The applicant should have some background in the areas of analytics with strong mathematical skills
- The applicant should have had some coding background in Python / R / similar languages
- Some exposure to design, analysis, and implementation of algorithms
Job/Req. ID: R3589994
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Computer Sciences or Electrical or Electronics or Mechanical Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs or Electronics Jobs or Mechanical Jobs or Electrical Jobs Telegram group
Join all India Software Jobs or Electronics Jobs or Mechanical Jobs or Electrical Jobs WhatsApp Group
This Job is closed, find latest jobs on the homepage.