Dassault Systemes is conducting an interview for the post of Technical Support Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Provide Level 2 Technical Support to DS CRE resellers and customers
- Analyze, track and resolve customer issues in a professional, timely manner.
- Liaise with the Software Development, Quality Assurance and Product Definition groups to investigate and resolve problems.
- Develop workarounds and techniques for specific situations and communicate them to customers and resellers.
- Help develop and implement web based support initiatives, knowledge bases, technical problem solving techniques, and documentation.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- 0 to 4 years professional industrial experience of Engineering, Technical Support or Product Design discipline
- Working knowledge of 3D Mechanical CAD tools and PDM/PLM tools, ideally including SOLIDWORKS’ products, although all parametric modelling and FEA exposure will be considered useful.
- Strong CAD knowledge, preferably SOLIDWORKS.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Good working knowledge of PC based computer systems and networks
- A Person who is willing and able to manage their own time effectively.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent telephone manner.
Job/Req. ID: 521922
Company: Dassault Systemes
Location: Pune, MH
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group