TutorBin is conducting an interview for the post of Subject Matter Expert.
Job duties and responsibilities:
You will be directly responsible for the growth of the company as a Subject Matter Expert ensuring the quality of the various services we provide to the students on our platform.
Huge learning opportunity as you get to learn and train directly under the supervision of experienced team leaders with highly esteemed educational backgrounds.
Opportunity to be part of the team that works passionately and tirelessly to create solutions for different problems in the Edu-Tech industry in a very diverse and conducive environment.
Interact directly with the founding team members to share your ideas and create an impact.
Become a part of a rapidly growing, completely bootstrapped startup on the trajectory of expansion and diversification of its portfolio. You will get the opportunity to learn things quickly and become team leaders as you grow with the organisation.
- Solving questions of the students from across the globe on the TutorBin board
- Working on tasks involving various subjects/software related to undergraduate / postgraduate courses of Civil Engineering
- Reviewing the works completed by the tutor on our platform and providing necessary instructions for rectification as required.
- Ensuring the overall quality of work provided to the students from our platform.
- Management of the tutors on our platform, their on-boarding and performance review.
- Planning & implementing the training of the new tutors on our platform.
Required qualification and skills:
- Eligibility: Freshers, (0.6-1.5) years experience can apply for this role.
- B.E. / B.Tech/ M.Tech in Civil Engineering
- Proper understanding of different programming softwares/subjects related to undergraduate courses of Civil domain.
- Knowledge of AutoCad, Abaqus and Solid works will be a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solving attitude with good command on logical reasoning skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Keen to learn about new tools & technologies for use in changing situations.
- Comfortable in working in a fast paced environment with great efficiency.
Refreshments – Snacks served during working hours.
Celebrations & fun activities – We value our employees and their tireless effort in building each block of the company. Regular company get-togethers are organised in order to make a very healthy working environment and greater bonding between the members.
Always listening – You have got an innovative idea? You can pitch it upfront and work on it to implement as well.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job Category: Civil Engineering
Join all India Civil Jobs WhatsApp Group