ELEKTRO LABS is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
As part of a cross-functional development team, You will perform various Hardware development & Sustenance activities, testing, and documentation duties on projects as assigned by the project development manager for Design and Development.
- Independently work with the cross-function team to understand the project requirements, Participate in system/subsystem design review.
- Gather information for electronics design requirements in ongoing Project.
- Come out with design concepts, trade off analysis. Component selection and Suggests alternate components based on cost, function, performance.
- Conceptualize / Create / Conduct & Documents testing as per test plans
- Design schematic of electronics circuit board that helps the design requirement.
- Create design documents & artifacts as per the design process
- Constant learner to become a Subject Matter Expert.
Pursuing or Completed, Bachelor’s/ Diploma in Electronics Engineering.
Skills, Knowledge, And Experience:
- Basic Electronics knowledge in Digital & analog electronics
- Basic knowledge in Programming
- Product development team leader
- Product development team – Software & Hardware
- Technical team – AR/ VR and Sales
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: ELEKTRO LABS
Location: Delhi, India
Job Category: Electronics Engineering
Join all India Electronics Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electronics Jobs WhatsApp Group
This Job is closed, find latest jobs on the homepage.