Hitachi Energy is conducting an interview for the post of Project Quality Engineer.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Control of project and quality data for production in line with customer spec (STP).
- Creation of Test Reports according project and quality data (Excel or MES).
- Creation of Actas mechanical test jobs according project and quality data (Actas or Access database).
- Check of factory and supplier test reports in line with customer spec (STP).
- Communicate with internal functions such as Engineering and internal customer such as PM.
- Lead Problem Solving discussions related to the KPI Data and results.
- Support the Business Leaders on periodic reporting/dashboard creation and communication of the same.
- Optimise use of methods & tools to automate data analysis and business Intelligence using the relevant Technological solutions such as PowerBI, excel pivots, VBA Macros etc.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical).
- Experience in Quality roles and exposure to IS tool deployment role across an organisation.
- Proficient in understanding Quality processes and concepts.
- Prior relevant Industry experience, knowledge of Product Life cycle Management is an added advantage.
- Proficient in SAP / ERP systems, MS-Office, PowerBI or any other Business Intelligence tool.
- Basic knowledge of IEC standards is preferred.
- Self-motivated, willingness to take up and lead new challenges, excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving techniques and tools using L6S approach.
- Ability to work out of off shore/remote locations.
- Agile response to the changing business requirements.
- Stakeholder Management through continuous interaction with Business Leaders and Partners across the globe.
Job/Req. ID: IN52047112_E1
Company: Hitachi Energy
Location: Chennai, TN