Alstom is conducting an interview for the post of Application Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- To Generate/verify the System Database based on application design data table and CRs..
- Realize/validate the CRs related to SyDB..
- Always maintain OTD with desired quality with minimum or zero defect.
- Manage Internal activity plan and complete the task with allocated budget (hours).
- Conduct quality review for each SyDB delivery.
- To follow Alstom engineering process with zero deviation.
- To contribute as team player in the SyDB team.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- B.E. /B.Tech in Electrical, Electronics, Communication or Instrumentation/ Mechanical/ Computer Science/ C-DAC.
- Minimum 0-2 experience in rail signalling domain or Fresher.
- Should have graduation Degree.
- Should have good Knowledge in MS word, Xls.ppt.
- Should have clear understanding control systems.
- Behavioural Competence: Agile, quick learning, Good communication skills (English Read- write).
Technical Competence and Experience:
- Control System, Electrical/Electronics systems, MS office,
- 0-2 years of Experience.
- Language Skills: English (Read-Write).
- IT Skills: Operating system of windows, MS office, CAD (read),
Job/Req. ID: 724114201