Alstom is conducting an interview for the post of SCADA Application Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Define, produce and validate all the application data and parameters needed to customize the customer solution, either at System level or at Scada Subsystem level.
- Produce the engineering typical drawings of the execution design
- To develop SCADA application from design
- Understands SCADA development lifecycle
- Interpret the customer requirements
- Generate reports using various scripting tools
- Design the Mimic, symbols and graphics as per applicable standards.
- Write the script and code modules for HMI
- Data preparation using XML for HMI configuration
- Writing as built and operational manuals.
- Development of logic & control sequences for the Hardware
- Participation in peer review for defect analysis
- Code review, configuration management, version management.
- Understand the interfaces with other subsystems
- Deliver the content of Work Package by achieving the agreed QCD commitment.
Qualification & Experience required:
- Bachelors/Diploma in Engineering Stream, preferable Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience on Scada/Automation domain required
- Substation Automation and Building Management System desirable
- Hands on experience in various SCADA platforms i.e Cimplicity, Zenon, Ifix, Wonderware, etc
- Hands on field experience in hardware (RTU’s,PLC’s,Controller’s,IED’s) is desirable
- Hands on experience in automation tools for verification and validation activities
- Knowledgeable on Industrial communication protocols
Job/Req. ID: 731397701
Location: Agra, UP