Wabtec Corporation is conducting an apprenticeship for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Learning attitude and adaptable to diverse environment.
- Eager to work on locomotives and associated systems / equipment’s for performing service activities like scheduled / unscheduled maintenance / Heavy Maintenance / wreck Repair.
- Required to work in shifts and during odd hours as per needs.
- Must have logical and analytical aptitude for diagnosing faults, performing quality job and to follow work instructions as per given guidelines.
- Must be disciplined and organized person.
In this role incumbent will be able to learn various aspects of diesel locomotives maintenance while getting a hands on experience and to work on various direct and indirect activities in maintenance shed,
- Diploma Engineer from Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical, EEE branch
- Minimum percentage for High School & Diploma – 60% and above
Desired Characteristics :
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot faults in Locomotive systems and perform specific job works
- Should be comfortable in learning & adopting IT systems for monitoring & maintaining Locomotives
- Follow instructions to promote safe & environmentally compliant work practices
Job/Req. ID: R0038345
Company: Wabtec Corporation
Location: Shahjahanpur, UP
This Job is closed, find latest jobs on the homepage.