Unilog is currently looking for a Trainee – Software Engineer who Design, implement and maintain java application phases.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- To take part in software and architectural development activities. Responsible in programming, testing and debugging. Identifying production and non-production application issues.
- The right candidate will have strong analytical skills, ability to solve complex problems, the ability to learn new programming skills/tools quickly and independently, and possess adequate communication skills
Qualification, Experience & Skill Set Required:
- Any Degree with CS background.
- Trained in java technologies from any reputed institute.
- MySQL, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Bootstrap, WordPress (Preferable)
- Must have a good academic record
- Should possess excellent Analytical Skills
- Should possess problem solving skills
- Should have done some coding in at least on high level programming language
- Good understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- Good exposure to data structures is desired
- Should be strong in Algorithms
- Must strive for results.
- Ability to learn new technical skills.
- Ability to work as team player.
Soft Skill Set / Competencies:
- Average/ Strong /Excellent communication skills (listening, persuasiveness, verbal, written)
- Average/ Strong people skills (team orientation, interpersonal relations, customer oriented)
- Highly proactive, takes initiative.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Mysore or Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Computer Science
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.