Siemens is conducting an interview for the post of Software Developer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
Primarily responsible for the development and delivery of parts of software component(s) in projects based on the software design.
- Development on differentiated tasks by translating the software design into code in accordance with partners’ quality requirements.
- Analyze software requirements and software functional specification.
- Implement and document assigned part of component / work product based on project schedule.
- Write code/test code for part of software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
- Investigate and fix software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
- Ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
- Submit the work products into the software configuration management.
- Perform regular internal technical coordination / review to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project stakeholders.
- You need to have experience in web development using Typescript, Angular4+, HTML5 and CSS3, Spring boot, Spring Cloud, Java and AWS
- Exposure to CI/CD tools, Code Analysis, and Test automation is preferred
- You need to have understanding of handling NFRs
- You need to have knowledge of software engineering process.
- You need to have experience or knowledge of AGILE.
- You need to have knowledge of OOAD
- You should have ability to work as an individual contributor.
- You should have Customer focus and collaboration skills
- Must have good analytical, debugging and tracing skills. Should be aware with clean code principles (SOLID, DRY, KISS). Exposure to secure coding is beneficial.
- App development experience in android and iOS will be an added advantage
Qualification & Experience:
- B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical).
- 0 to 2 years of Project experience preferably in Real time applications
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job/Req. ID: 253906
Location: Gurgaon, HR