SUN Mobility is conducting an internship for the post of Program Coordinator.
Role of the Team with whom the Intern shall be working:
This position is for a Program Coordination Intern in New Product Development (NPD) team. Responsibility of this team is to select, evaluate, qualify & onboard vendors for the new engineering projects (like Batteries & Charging stations). Program Intern would be supporting the Purchase & Technical teams to ensure projects are on track & completed on time. And later shall also involve in vendor development process.
- Project Planning, tracking, and reporting.
- Managing stakeholders’ communication.
- Coordinating the projects and their interdependencies (internal & external).
- Identify key supply chain KPIs and work to achieve it.
- Consolidating & presenting project milestones & work done such as Vendor Assessment, Audit reports, etc.
- Giving strategic overview and reporting on all programs to senior management.
- Support purchase team in right Vendor identification for components
- Assessment or Auditing vendors – Qualifying the vendor by evaluation its capabilities to supply a product
- Costing of components (if candidate shows interest).
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Graduate – Mechanical / Industrial / Mechatronics / Electronics & Electrical Engineer
- Fresher or less than 1 year of experience
- Having interest in Supply Chain Management, Sourcing domain.
- Executed engineering design projects in college (Projects based on Arduino, microcontrollers, etc)
- Internship experience in Startup companies, manufacturing industry preferred
- Good Reasoning & Presentation skills
- Gender – No Preference
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Sun Mobility
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join all India Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp Group