Alstom is conducting an interview for the post of Application Engineer Trainee.
Organization reporting: Application Design Group manager.
Network and Links: Working closly with System data base team and Application design team.
Communication and Interface: System database validator, PrEM, System Design Leader.
Overall Purpose of the Job: To generate System Data base (SyDB) as per project planning.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- To Generate/verify the System Database based on application design data table and CRs..
Realize/validate the CRs related to SyDB..
- Always maintain OTD with desired quality with minimum or zero defect.
- Manage Internal activity plan and complete the task with allocated budget (hours).
- Conduct quality review for each SyDB delivery.
- To follow Alstom engineering process with zero deviation.
- To contribute as team player in the SyDB team.
Qualifications and Experience required:
B.E. /B.Tech in Electrical,Electronics,Communication or Instrumentation/ Mechanical/Computer Science/C-DAC along with following experience/skills –
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience in rail signaling domain or Fresher.
- Should have graduation Degree .
- Should have good Knowledge in MS word, Xls.ppt.
- Should have clear understanding control systems.
Agile, quick learning, Good communication skills (English Read- write).
Technical Competence and Experience:
- Control System, Electrical/Electronics systems, MS office,
- 0-2 years of Experience.
Language Skills: English (Read- Write).
IT Skills: Operating system of windows, MS office, CAD (read),
Job/Req. ID: 747012101
Location: Bangalore, KA