Synopsys is conducting an interview for the post of ASIC/Layout Design Engineer.
- You will be part of an rapidly growing development team in the area of GPIOs, Specialty IOs and General Purpose Analog IPs
- You will develop layouts designs for Analog Full Custom IPs such as
- GPIOs , I2C, I3C , SMBUS , eMMC , SVID , Quad SPI , JTAG
- High performance LVDS
- Crystal Oscillators
- Adaptive Bias Generator , Process Monitoring Block, Voltage Regulators
- You will be working with experienced set of teams from various sites spread across globe.
- Good grip over CMOS circuit layout fundamentals, Technology effects, IO frame design methodology, Analog matching concepts
- Should have good understanding of layout and parasitic extraction.
- Should have good grip over automation /scripting languages
- Has a dedicated desire to learn and explore new technologies.
- Demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
- High energy person with the ability to go an extra mile.
- A proactive team player with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of understanding.
Job/Req. ID: 33749BR
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: VLSI Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group