IBM is looking for you as a hardware developer for our leading-edge microprocessors of our future high-end- and high-performance computers.
As a Hardware Developer at IBM, you’ll get to work on the systems that are driving the quantum revolution and the AI era.
Job duties and responsibilities:
As a Logic design engineer, you are expected to:
- Understand Systems architecture.
- Implement Logic design to realize the proposed features and meet the Power, Performance and Physical design goals.
- Build knowledge of Verification environment and circuit design
- Develop understanding of Continuous Integration and release processes.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Minimum 1 to 5 years in the Logic design area
- Knowledge of Processor Architecture
- Experience with VHDL / Verilog
- Develop and perform designer simulations
- Drive design closure including verification coverage, timing, assertions
- Good Python scripting skill.
- Good communication skills and be able to work effectively in a global team environment.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Writing test plans, building random / exhaustive verification environment, functional and code coverage analysis and debug.
- Processor domain knowledge will help
- The position is for cutting edge work in latest 5nm technology and fastest processor available in market. Any one seeking challenging work should join the team.
Job/Req. ID: 439818BR
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: VLSI Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group
This Job is closed, find latest jobs on the homepage.