Wipro is conducting an interview for the post of VLSI Board Design Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for development, support, maintenance,Implementation and Testing of complex components of an ASIC/SOC/FPGA/Board.
- Work on problems of relatively complex scope and apply own judgement. Responsible for the circuit design, circuit debugging,
- Design entry using HDL, Integration, Simulation, schematic entry, layout & verification of complex components.
- Works as a fully contributing team member, under broad supervision / guidance.
- Requires solid knowledge of at least one design area. May guide new members in the team to help them scale up faster.
Key skills required:
- VLSI RF Circuit design-L2 (Mandatory)
- Good knowledge of different standards like 3GPP(LTE/WCDMA), ETSI, FCC.
- Should have experience in design, simulation and testing of RF systems and components.
- Good Experience in system level design and Link budget analysis Working experience in design and testing of RF signal chain (transmit and receive) design, LNA, Mixer, synthesizer, filters etc.
- Knowledge of simulation tools like Agilent ADS, Microwave office etc. Support Board Layout team with the required RF layout guideline
Minimum work experience: 1 – 3 Years
Job/Req. ID: 2776431
Job Category: VLSI Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.