Cerner is conducting an interview for the post of Software Engineer I.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Software Engineer-I in App Services Development team will be responsible for developing Mission Critical applications for teams internally in Cerner.
- Candidate is expected to understand the nature of the problem/issue logged and exercising advanced investigative techniques not limited to understanding the code base, reading log files, identifying errors and performing search of various knowledge bases to Problem solving and identify resolution to implement.
- Software Engineer is responsible for Designing, Developing and Testing the applications.
- Will also be working with business / Product Owner to interpret business objectives and understand the requirements.
- Will be working collaboratively with other teams, provide input to functional design, technical design, testing and troubleshooting.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering with Computer Science, Information Systems or MCA or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 0 – 3 years’ experience in any programming languages.
- Able to work off-hours when required.
- Able to work flexible schedule as necessary.
- Ability to relocate based on organizational needs.
- Good Knowledge on Databases like Mongo, MySQL
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
Job/Req. ID: 84217BR
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Computer Science or IT
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.