HP India is conducting an interview for the post of Intelligent Automation Developer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Performs basic analysis of functional requirements.
- Responsible for developing simple automation solutions using RPA Software or through traditional development methods.
- Support and troubleshooting of developed solutions already in place.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 0-2 years experience in writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net; databases.
- Basic to average understanding of the business processes to be automated can increase efficiency.
- Understanding of Basic Database Administration.
Scope & Impact:
- Simple solutions that could be solved with traditional RPA, focuses on repeatable tasks
- Provides support to automated solutions already set up
- Typically works on assigned individual tasks. Collaborates and seeks input from senior team members
Works as part of the team completing individually assigned tasks.
Education and Experience:
- Degrees in Computer Science, Statistics, and/or Math are preferred.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Masters degree a plus.
- 0-2 years of work experience.
Location: Bangalore and Chennai
Job Category: Software/IT Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.