Amdocs is conducting an interview for the post of RF Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
Manages and leads RF engineering development and implementation projects. Responsible for technical aspects as well as for the growth and development of the team.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- BE/BTech in ECE.
- Experience: 1 to 7 years for RF engineer.
- Good communication skills
- Highly Preferred to work in India night shift to support USA project in 24*7 shifts.
- Ability to analyze problems and provide solutions without additional support.
- Preferably some experience on AT& T, TMO network.
- ORAN experience will be given preference.
- Hands on experience on Ericsson products such as 5216, 6630, 6674, RDOT, XMU etc.
- To Support Ericsson Integration, Alarm clearing, CR, PIM activities.
- Prepare Scripts for Integration for SOWs such as NSB, Carrier addition, CRAN, RRU scripting etc.
- Perform RET validation as per RETCIQ.
- Knowledge of RFDS and RNDCIQ.
- Liaise with Field technician for all field activities (OAM connectivity, RRH fiber termination/swap, antenna/cable swap and other onsite troubleshooting).
- Daily day to day support for RF team related to parameter changes or troubleshooting.
- Troublshooting of KPI and transport issues.
- Below are additional ORAN requirements:
- Excellent understanding of 3GPP, ORAN standards and virtualized core network elements.
- Good understanding of the O-RAN Architecture, including the nRT-RIC-CU-DU interfaces.
- Hands on experience on products of Parellel wireless, Mavenir, Altiostar or Fujistu.
- Experience in deployment and functional Testing, End-to-End testing, development of test plans, integration and testing of ORAN or 5G networks.
- Knowledge of TIP, O-RAN and Open Networking Foundation (ONF), OpenRAN Alliance.
Job/Req. ID: 138782
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job Category: Electronics & Communication Engineering
Join all India Electronics Jobs WhatsApp Group
Join all India Electronics Jobs Telegram Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.