Cognizant is conducting an interview for the post of Process Executive.
Job duties and responsibilities:
As a News Analyst, you will be an integral part of our algorithm training process, serving as a resource to help define factors that are important to our clients.
Qualifications and Experience required:
You are a highly motivated new graduate or professional journalist who loves being at the forefront of breaking news and has a passion for technology, social media and online content.
- Degree, preferably in Journalism, Communications, English, political/social sciences or related fields
- 0-6 years of work experience, preferably as a reporter covering breaking news, or working in digital media, or educational equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, comfortable managing multiple competing priorities
- Ability to monitor and analyze real-time data from multiple datasets
- Audit and programmatically apply business rules for data validation
- QA algorithmic datastreams to improve the quality of the dataset output
- Participate in UX user research studies for internal QA tools
- Stay up-to-date on new policies, processes, and procedures impacting the QA workflow
- Able to adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- Goal and result-oriented mindset
- Professional proficiency in a foreign language a plus
Job/Req. ID: 00045545231
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Join all India Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.