Vir Innovations Pvt. Ltd. is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- The Mechanical Engineering Intern is responsible for design, development and testing of mechanical hardware. Industry focus includes Defense and Consumer Electronics.
- Verify mechanical requirements at component and assembly level
- Development of design documentation (3D models, 2D drawings, ME/EE interface, DFMEA)
- Optimization of design for cost, manufacturability and quality
- Involve in R&D, Defense and Robotics
- Component design, including sheet metal and small machined parts
- Collaborate with electronics engineering team to design, implement and test platforms to
- integrate into a larger system.
- Run 3D printers for prototyping
- Owning the complete product development process from ideation to prototyping
- Planning and executing mechanical designs using solidworks/fusion360
Desired candidate profile:
- Are available for full time (in-office) internship
- Can start the internship between 20/01/2022 to 10/02/2022
- Are available for duration of 6 months
- Proficiency with engineering design programs such as Fusion360, Solidworks
- Completed Bachelors of Engineering/Technology
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
Internship duration: 6 months
Expected Start Date: 01/02/2022
Stipend: Rs. 12,000
Number of Openings: 1
Certificate, letter of recommendation, job offer, flexible work hours, informal dress code.
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary between Rs. 2.6 to 4.2 Lac/Annum
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Vir Innovations Pvt. Ltd.
Location: Secunderabad, Telangana
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group