Xilinx is conducting an interview for the post of Hardware CAD Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- The CAD team at Xilinx is looking for a DFT flow automation engineer who can join a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- The engineer would need to be able to automate various sub-components of the DFT flows at Xilinx across the latest process nodes.
- Additionally, he/she needs to be able to interact efficiently with various stakeholders across global sites and EDA tool vendors to resolve tool as well as flow issues within a time-bound manner.
The specific responsibilities for this engineer would be as follows:
- Development, enhancement, and maintenance of any of following DFT flows namely SpyglassDFT, Scan Insertion and ATPG
- Understand in-depth the linkages of the DFT flow with the synthesis flow
- Development of test benches to regress various flow features
- Development of structured regressions across a suite of blocks to ensure flow quality
- Work with EDA tool vendors to resolve tool issues in a time-bound manner
Qualifications and Experience required:
- B.Tech/B.E in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science Engineering OR M.Tech/M.E. in EE/ECE/CS
- Good foundational knowledge in transistor and digital CMOS logic
- Good programming skills
- Strong debug capabilities and automation mindset
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical thinking
- Efficient communication skills to seamlessly interact with internal and external stakeholders
At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people’s lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Job/Req. ID: 162277
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Category: Electrical or Electronics or Computer Science or VLSI Engineering
Join VLSI Jobs or Electrical Jobs or Electronics Jobs or Computer Jobs Telegram Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.