Analog Devices is conducting an interview for the post of Analyst I.
Job duties and responsibilities:
Software Engineer in Factory Automation Group is expected to:
- Design, develop and maintain new and existing custom Automation solutions.
- Work with different groups to provide solutions to manufacturing challenges.
- Respond to customers’ requests and support resolving issues as they occur.
Responsibilities and Duties include but not limited to:
- Gather requirements and generate specifications for software systems.
- Develop software to control semiconductor manufacturing machines.
- Work cross-functionally with IT, Process/Equipment Engineers and Operations to increase throughput and quality.
- Contribute to the improvement of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Adapt and prioritize work based on changing needs of the factory.
- Provide L2 end user support by participating in on-call rotation.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science required, M.S. degree desired.
- Experience with Microsoft Development Tools (Visual Studio, .Net).
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming (Java/C#).
- Working knowledge in SQL and RDBMS.
- Proactive and able to work in a dynamic and team-oriented environment.
- High level problem solving, attention to details and effective communication skills.
- Experience – 0 to 2 years only
- Experience with SECS (SEMI Equipment Communications Standard)/GEM (Generic Equipment Model) protocol.
- Experience developing applications for Semiconductor industry.
- Experience with Visual Basic, Java and C#.
Job/Req. ID: R12129
Company: Analog Devices
Location: Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Job Category: Software/IT Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.